Ralph R. Waszak is a partner in Stark & Knoll’s Business Services Group. His practice areas include real estate and corporate transactions, leases, business succession planning and commercial lending.
"Our ability to focus on both the forest and the trees allows us not only to respond to your immediate needs and concerns, but also to develop creative solutions in furtherance of your long term goals." - Ralph R. Waszak, Jr.
Areas of Practice
- Real estate transactions (both buyer and seller)
- Commercial leasing (both landlord and tenant)
- Business & corporate services
- Business succession and estate planning
- Mergers, acquisitions & corporate transactions
- Health care
- Commercial lending
Ralph works with both buyers and sellers on real estate transactions and represents both lessor and lessee in the negotiation of commercial leases throughout the United States. He also counsels privately held business and their owners on their corporate legal matters.
- Ohio (1993)
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio (1995)
- Case Western Reserve University, Juris Doctor (1993)
- Bowling Green State University, Business Administration (1990)
- Great Trail Council, Boy Scouts of America – Executive Board Member
- Northern Ohio Golf Charities –Member, Board of Trustees
- Weaver Industries – Past President of the Board of Trustees
- Troop 380, Boy Scouts of America – Past Troop Committee Chairman
- Revere Baseball and Softball Association – Past Commissioner