Michael E. George is partner in Stark & Knoll’s Business Services Group. Michael’s practice areas include general corporate, mergers and acquisitions, real estate, employment, and business succession planning.
“I was raised and worked in a family business. By combining my business experience with my legal knowledge, I am uniquely qualified to advise clients. I strive to build long-term relationships with clients by dedicating my best efforts to each client’s matter and dealing with people in an honest, straightforward manner.” - Michael E. George
Areas of Practice
- Business & Corporate Services
- Business Succession Planning.
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate & Commercial Leasing
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Corporate Transactions
- Commercial Lending & Finance
- Non-Profit Law
Prior to joining Stark & Knoll Michael was an Assistant Attorney General for the State of Ohio handling employment and real estate matters. Michael has recently handled acquisition transactions in the following industries: credit card processing, restaurant, bar and hospitality, real estate brokerage, telemarketing, website design and hosting and telecommunications.
- Akron Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- The University of Akron School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1995
- Miami University, Business Management and Marketing, 1992
Professional & Community Leadership
- Akron Children’s Hospital Foundation – Past Member Board of Trustees
- First Tee of Akron – Past Member Board of Trustess
- Leadership Akron Class XXVI
- Northern Ohio Golf Charities – Past Member Board of Trustees
- Walsh Jesuit High School – Past Member Board of Trustees
- Walsh Jesuit High School Alumni Association – Past President
Honors & Awards
- Greater Akron Chamber’s 30 for the Future Award – 2009