Harry A. Tipping is of-counsel in Stark & Knoll’s Litigation & Employment Group. His practice areas focus on complex civil litigation and insurance defense.
"Having tried 150 to 200 jury and bench trials, I have the experience and ability to counsel clients on litigation avoidance and to resolve successfully contentious legal matters. Perseverance, preparation and hard work have always provided the path to success. As a member of the Stark & Knoll litigation group, we will continue with strong, professional representation to secure the best obtainable result for our clients."
- Harry A. Tipping
Harry is the founder of Tipping Co., L.P.A., which operated for 34 years in Northeast Ohio, until merging with Stark & Knoll.
- Akron Bar Association, Charter Fellow
- The University of Akron School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Gannon College
Professional & Community Leadership
- American Board of Trial Advocates – Advocate
- Catholic Universe Bulletin – President of Board of Trustees
- Defense Research Institute - Member
- Federation of Insurance and Corporate Counsel - Member
- St. Vincent’s Parish – Parish Finance Committee
Honors & Awards
- Who’s Who in American Law
- Who’s Who in the Midwest
View Harry’s complete biography (PDF)