In this uncertain environment of navigating changing tax and trust laws, it is comforting to know that you can find guidance in a well constructed estate plan. Our estate planning and probate group can help you develop a plan to ensure your wishes are carried out upon your passing.
Our team is ready and qualified to handle your estate planning and administration needs, including:
- Wills, trusts, financial powers of attorney, and advanced directives including health care powers of attorney, living wills and mental health declarations
- Lifetime gift planning
- Wealth transfer and business succession planning
- Incapacity, disability and elder planning
- Charitable planning with trusts and public or private foundations
- Estate and trust administration assistance
- Probate court filings and representation with litigation matters
- Coordination of estate debts, administration expense payments and asset transfers
- Estate and trust federal and state estate and income tax preparation and representation
- Managing assets with family partnerships and family offices
Please call 330-376-3300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment with one of our estate planning planning lawyers today!
Have you scheduled a meeting with your estate planning atttorney but you are not sure what to bring with you? Please click here for a list of documents that will help us in preparing your will, trust and other estate planning documents.